A sensory delight of history, culture, food, and nature – Thailand has been alluring globetrotters with its amazing blend of ancient, modern and natural essence for years. There are dramatic landscapes ranging from lush forested mountains to karst islands, idyllic tropical beaches gently sloping into azure waters. There’s this fusion of modern vibrant cities that shimmer up into a lively, zealous night scene which are also home to some of the finest ornate Thai temples and pagodas. The quaint remote Thai villages evoke a refreshing perspective of simple life amid dense wilderness and green lands. Thailand is one destination that can fulfill any kind of holidaymaker’s wish – be it a family holiday, a romantic escape or an exhilarating adventure trip. Thailand summons you to visit its lands for the ultimate Southeast Asian holiday of your life. Eager to book your Thailand trip? Let us guide you with the best options in holiday packages and what to do before you embark on your Thailand vacation.
First and foremost, you may or may not need a Thailand visa to enter into Thailand depending on your nationality. If you belong to any of the 52 visa exempt countries, then you can enter the country without visa but only through an international airport and stay up to 30 days. Citizens of countries not included in the Thailand’s Visa Exemption Rule will need a visa for Thailand visit. An Indian citizen can avail 14 days visa on arrival for Thailand trip. We at Thailandvisa.ae, have a dedicated team who are there to manage the procedures and services related to Thailand visa. With us, you get the most reliable approach for your holiday planning at every step. We will provide you with services to obtain single or multiple entry Thai visa as per your trip requirements which are valid for 60 days and further can be extended for not more than 30 days. All you need to do is provide us with required documents for Thailand visa requirements and leave your visa worries to us. Here’s what is required for applying for Thailand visa.
How to Apply for Thailand Visa
For Visa on Arrival, you need to provide the following to immigration counters at Thailand airport.
- Passport with 6 months validity and at least 2 remaining unused pages for visa stamping
- Duly filled Visa on arrival application form
- 4x6cm photograph taken no longer than 6 months
- Confirmed return ticket within 15 days
- Proof of hotel accommodation and tour itinerary
- Adequate finance for the trip – 10000 baht per person and 20000 Baht per family
- Visa fee of 1000 Baht
For Visa processing for stays more than 14 days, single and multiple entry tourist visa options for 60 days can be opted, the following documents will be needed for visa processing:
- A Thailand visa application form duly and correctly filled and signed by applicant
- 3 Passport size photographs with white background
- Cover letter explaining the reason of travel
- Last 3 month’s original bank statements on banks’ stationary stamped by the bank.
- Air tickets and accommodation proof/ hotel vouchers.
- Visa Application Fees
Acquiring a visa for Thailand is incredibly easy and extremely convenient with Thailandvisa.ae.
Get in touch with our team - UAE clients can contact us at email@example.com or call us on our toll-free number: 80072962.
India Clients can contact us at +911145012837/ +912066838889
Make your Thailand travel happen. Go ahead and take a look at our Thailand holiday packages now!
Terms and Conditions
Thailand visa.ae provides its clients (mainly UAE residents), except for Qatar & Azerbaijan nationals professional visa services for travel to foreign countries. Our visa consultants are specialized to guide clients in choosing suitable visa package as per the holiday requirements, handle all documentation and submit the application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate/embassies, ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner.
However, Thailandvisa.ae shall not be responsible if a visa is delayed or not approved by the consulate or embassy for any reason that includes but not limited to:
- Incomplete application forms
- Incorrect or omission of information
- Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
- Non-booking of airline tickets
In such cases, any expenses incurred by the client shall not be liable on Thailandvisa.ae. Upon request, air tickets can be booked by our team on behalf of the client as part of visa services. It is advisable to book air tickets and hotel stays after the approval of your visa if the same is not a requisite specified by a consulate. It is recommended to check with airlines for further information if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit. The approval or denial of visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, Thailandvisa.ae possesses no guaranteed assurance of your visa approval.
2. Documentation and Processing Time
- Before traveling, make sure that all your documents required by the issuing authority are in order and in your possession to ensure a smooth entry into the destination you plan to visit.
- For visa processing, make sure that you send your passport with at least six months validity and significant documents within the specified timescale. When you sent these vital documents to us for visa processing, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that Thailandvisa.ae shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
- The visa application processing time (including urgent services) mentioned are only estimates based on our years of experience in dealing with embassies and consulates. Visa processing time differs from country to country - usually, it begins the next day of receiving visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Mostly, appointments are provided on first come basis. In case there is any error or missing documents, then appointments may be rescheduled.
- Upon the completion of all procedures, Thailandvisa.ae takes reasonable care in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight tickets, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is the client’s responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. Once the visa is received, it is extremely important that the client should notify us via email on the same day along with any amendment, error or discrepancy identified. Otherwise, the visa shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner and no further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Any additional requirement or changes in travel plan should be notified in advance. Additional charges will apply for any further change and Thailandvisa.ae takes no liability for any rejection caused due to delay from client’s side.
3. Fee & Payment Mode
A processing fee as specified by the issuing authority in addition to a service charge for visa related services needs to be paid by the client. Payment can be made through a valid debit/credit card or online bank transfer. The processing fee is subject to change without any prior notice. All payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter the status of visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if the cancellation is made prior to forwarding the visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, a partial refund equivalent of not more than 50% of the fee shall be paid. Thailandvisa.ae shall not be liable for any loss or expenses incurred due to a sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
For any complaint, cancellation or query related to our visa services, contact our team 971-56-1793966 or send us an email to info @thailandvisa.ae.