Terms and Conditions
Thailand visa.ae provides its clients (mainly UAE residents), except for Qatar & Azerbaijan nationals professional visa services for travel to foreign countries. Our visa consultants are specialized to guide clients in choosing suitable visa package as per the holiday requirements, handle all documentation and submit the application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate/embassies, ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner.
However, Thailandvisa.ae shall not be responsible if a visa is delayed or not approved by the consulate or embassy for any reason that includes but not limited to:
- Incomplete application forms
- Incorrect or omission of information
- Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
- Non-booking of airline tickets
In such cases, any expenses incurred by the client shall not be liable on Thailandvisa.ae. Upon request, air tickets can be booked by our team on behalf of the client as part of visa services. It is advisable to book air tickets and hotel stays after the approval of your visa if the same is not a requisite specified by a consulate. It is recommended to check with airlines for further information if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit. The approval or denial of visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, Thailandvisa.ae possesses no guaranteed assurance of your visa approval.
2. Documentation and Processing Time
- Before traveling, make sure that all your documents required by the issuing authority are in order and in your possession to ensure a smooth entry into the destination you plan to visit.
- For visa processing, make sure that you send your passport with at least six months validity and significant documents within the specified timescale. When you sent these vital documents to us for visa processing, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that Thailandvisa.ae shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
- The visa application processing time (including urgent services) mentioned are only estimates based on our years of experience in dealing with embassies and consulates. Visa processing time differs from country to country - usually, it begins the next day of receiving visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Mostly, appointments are provided on first come basis. In case there is any error or missing documents, then appointments may be rescheduled.
- Upon the completion of all procedures, Thailandvisa.ae takes reasonable care in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight tickets, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is the client’s responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. Once the visa is received, it is extremely important that the client should notify us via email on the same day along with any amendment, error or discrepancy identified. Otherwise, the visa shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner and no further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Any additional requirement or changes in travel plan should be notified in advance. Additional charges will apply for any further change and Thailandvisa.ae takes no liability for any rejection caused due to delay from client’s side.
3. Fee & Payment Mode
A processing fee as specified by the issuing authority in addition to a service charge for visa related services needs to be paid by the client. Payment can be made through a valid debit/credit card or online bank transfer. The processing fee is subject to change without any prior notice. All payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter the status of visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if the cancellation is made prior to forwarding the visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, a partial refund equivalent of not more than 50% of the fee shall be paid. Thailandvisa.ae shall not be liable for any loss or expenses incurred due to a sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
For any complaint, cancellation or query related to our visa services, contact our team or send us an email to info @thailandvisa.ae.