- Do I require a visa to visit Thailand?
The Thailand visa exemption rule allows tourists from 52 nations to enter into Thailand without a visa for a stay of maximum 30 days. If you are a citizen of a country that is not listed in the visa exemption rule list then you will require a valid Thailand visa to enter the country.
- What is visa on arrival?
Visa on arrival means you get the visa stamped on your passport during the immigration check process after arriving in the country’s airport. The main advantage of visa on arrival is that you do not have to deal with the hassle of applying for a visa amid your holiday planning and the documentation is far less in visa on arrival.
- How to apply for Thailand visa?
If you are eligible for visa on arrival, then you need to get your passport stamped with visa during your immigration check in Thailand. Make sure you have a valid passport with at least six months validity and enough blank pages for visa stamping. You will additionally require providing proof to determine that your purpose of visit is for tourism and you will leave the country in within 15 days of arrival. In case you need to travel for longer duration, then you need to get your visa done before you arrive in Thailand. In such cases, you can contact our visa team for visa service assistance and guidance.
- What steps are needed to take after landing at the Thailand airport?
Once your flight has landed, you need to head to the immigration desk where you will have to submit your immigration arrival cards which are usually provided to you by flight attendants of your flight. With your arrival card, submit your passport for visa verification; in case you need a visa on arrival, then you need to hand over all the requisite documents along with the visa fee to the immigration officer. The immigration officer will retain the arrival card and stamp your passport along with a departure card stapled to your passport before handing it back to you.
- Is it possible to get a multiple-entry tourist visa to Thailand?
Yes. For tourist visa, you can acquire a multiple entry visa which is valid for 6 months and you are allowed to stay for a period not exceeding 60 days on each entry.
- What documents do I need to provide to make my Thailand visa application?
To submit a Thai visa application, you need to submit the following documents:
- A Thailand visa application form duly and correctly filled and signed by applicant
- 3 Passport size photographs with white background
- Cover letter explaining the reason of travel
- Last 3 month’s original bank statements on banks’ stationary stamped by the bank.
- Flight tickets and accommodation proof of accommodation
- Visa Application Fees
- How long will my tourist visa be valid?
Your single entry tourist visa will be valid for 3months from the day visa is stamped irrespective of your travel date.
- How long does it take to obtain a Thailand visa?
The processing time for a visa depends upon the nature of visa application and various other factors of the visa application. Usually, a visa process for Thailand takes around 3 to 5 working days.
- Do infants and kids require a visa to enter Thailand?
Yes. Every individual who wishes to enter Thailand has to possess a valid Thailand visa.