Thailand Visa for UAE Citizens
If you are a UAE citizen, it is good news for you. Emiratis or citizens of UAE do not need a visa to enter Thailand. They can stay in Thailand for 30 days (maximum) without a visa. If you arrive in Thailand by air, you would get to stay in the country visa-free for 30 days. In case, you arrive in the country by land (from neighbouring countries), you would be able to stay in Thailand visa-free only for 15 days. In case, you want to stay here for more than the stipulated days, you need to apply for Thailand visa before arriving.
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing British Embassy.Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Urgent Service available with additional charges