Thailand is one of the most gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. With beautiful beaches, marvellous temples, modern cities and splendid landscapes, Thailand offers several exciting things to tourists. It is a great place to relax, unwind and take a break from your daily routine. There are several travel companies that organize and plan your Thailand holiday. Apart from this, with so much information available online, you can plan your holiday on your own too. However, one thing that you need to think about before you plan your Thailand holiday is your Thailand visa.
Thailand visa is issued by the Royal Thai Embassy. However, not all countries need a visa to visit Thailand. Some countries do not need a visa at all to stay for a set time period, while some countries are awarded visa on arrival. However, these rules are applicable for tourist visa only. If you want to stay longer (more than 90 days), you need to apply for a visa before you arrive in Thailand. This rule applies to all countries in the world.
Thailand Visa for UAE Citizens
If you are a UAE citizen, it is good news for you. Emiratis or citizens of UAE do not need a visa to enter Thailand. They can stay in Thailand for 30 days (maximum) without a visa. If you arrive in Thailand by air, you would get to stay in the country visa-free for 30 days. In case, you arrive in the country by land (from neighbouring countries), you would be able to stay in Thailand visa-free only for 15 days. In case, you want to stay here for more than the stipulated days, you need to apply for Thailand visa before arriving.
Clients Documents :
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing British Embassy.Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Urgent Service available with additional charges
Rayna Assistance :
- Application submission in Embassy
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
Special Note :
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Last 3 month online bank statement with bank stamp and minimum balance of above AED 25000 for multi entry visa.
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Thailand
- Document collection service is available at additional charges in Dubai & Sharjah