Now that you have chosen Thailand as your next vacation destination, it is important that you know about the procedure to avail a visa to travel to this beautiful country. Getting a Thailand visa from Dubai is fairly easy, ensuring that a visa doesn’t get in between you and your dream destination. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the steps on how to apply for Thailand visa.
All Documents and other Requirements for Thailand Visa From Dubai
Before you apply for an appointment online, it’s worthwhile that you know about Thailand visa requirements. These include,
- Applicants need to have U.A.E. residence visa.
- The documents should be in English.
- Applicants aged above 15 years must have to go to the consulate for visa application.
Please apply for online appointment 10 working days in advance. In case, you wish to cancel or postpone appointment, you can re-apply only after 48 hrs. So, once you have a confirmed appointment, you need to get it printed and visit the consulate with a duly filled application form and all necessary documents in original. Please note traveler or family traveler if any has to visit personally to complete all below formalities. The complete list of documents includes:
- 1 Application form that is typed.
- 2 Photographs with white background, size should be 2” x 2”.
- Your original passport and one photocopy with minimal validity of 6 months.
- A photocopy of the residence visa of U.A.E; the validity needs to be 6 months.
- No objection letter from Sponsor. Letter should contain details like Employee name, Occupation, Salary, No. of years in service etc.
- Bank statement in original with Bank stamp. For Individual travelers, Statement should have last six months average balance not less than 25,000 AED and for family travelers (if any) balance not less than 40,000 AED.
- A Photocopy of roundtrip ticket. The ticket should be confirmed and also should have all necessary details like PNR number.
- A Photocopy of Hotel reservation. It should have details mentioned like Traveler name, Hotel’s complete address with Phone no. etc.
Types of Visa:
- Validity of 60 days from the date of issue
- Maximum duration of 30 days including entry and departure dates
- Only single-entry visas are issued in this case
- For long-term visit visa, the applicant is permitted 90 days including entry and departure days
- Tourist visa are not extendable under any circumstances
- For multiple-entry tourist visa, the duration of stay is within 30 days from the first date of entry
- The visa charges for tourist visa is $96 per application
- For multiple-entry visa, the charges are $178 per application. For long term visit visa, the charges are $355 per application
- Validity is for 14 days from the date of issue
- Duration of stay permitted is 4 days including the entry and departure days
- Only single-entry visa is issued
- It is not extendable under any circumstances
- The transit visa charges are $58 per application
Visa Fee for a Single entry is 130 AED and for multiple entry 650 AED. Please keep change with you to avoid any inconvenience later at office. Visa fee may change without any prior notice so please look for latest information on website. Visa fee is non-refundable in case Visa is refused to the applicant.
The Visa comes with validity of 3 months for Single entry and 6 months for multiple entries. In this Visa, period of stay in Thailand will be permitted not more than 60 days.
There is a list of countries that are required to submit a copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate within 10 years. Comoros nationals and children with age more than 15 years are required to submit a Police clearance certificate. For countries Afghanistan and Iraq Residents of U.A.E. may take approximately 45 days to get the visa application processed.